- Developed with GRD® technology for reduced risk of leakage and skin irritation
- Non-woven fabric for reduced noise
- Hydrocolloid adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Split panels for easy viewing and positioning around the stoma
- Soft and flexible for a comfortable and secure fit
- Soft and discreet fold-away rubber tap
- Multichamber design for reduced noise and risk of leakage
GRD® technology has been designed to confirm to the natural body shape, allowing for added security and comfort. The adhesive ensures that the hydrocolloid provides a secure fit by adapting to the imperfections on the skin’s surface.
The one-piece pouch is available on prescription and includes:
Urostomy pouch – max cut to fit:
Cutting size: 15-60mm / No. of bags in a box: 30 / Product Code: 6689-60
We have partnered with Homecare from NWOS to provide you with a free delivery service for all our NaturFit and Opus Healthcare stoma management products
Homecare from NWOS is an independent Dispensing Appliance Contractor (DAC), offering a wide range of products from all manufacturers. They are completely independent, and for this reason, hold no vested interests in promoting or marketing any one brand of products directly to patients.
To register with NWOS please visit their website
Looking for a product to help reduce the pain associated with the removal of stoma pouch adhesives?
Find out more about Lift Plus 360®