- Prior to applying a new pouch, take a ClearWay stoma bridge, pinch the
cube at the opposite end and remove the release paper, to reveal the
- With a decisive action, insert ClearWay into the pouch through the pre-cut opening.
- Push ClearWay firmly towards the top of your pouch, or to either side of
the pouch opening, and press into position, taking care not to obstruct the filter.
- Once ClearWay is in the correct position, the plastic films will remain separated.
- Apply your pouch as normal.
- Do not try and remove ClearWay from a used pouch. Dispose of, along with the pouch, in the usual way.
Find out more about ClearWay and ClearWay Mini